Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, affectionately nicknamed “Bibi”, has a strained relationship with President Barack Obama. His passionate straight-talking on behalf of Israel and freedom has earned him many supporters worldwide. Here are ten inspiring Netanyahu quotes:
- “As prime minister of Israel, I can promise you one more thing: Even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand. But I know that Israel does not stand alone. I know that America stands with Israel.”
- “History has shown us time and again that what is right is not what is popular.”
- “If diplomacy has any chance to work, it must be coupled with a credible military threat.”
- “If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel’”
- “We are not susceptible to pressure. We will do what is right.”
- “I will not lose, despite massive brainwashing by the press and its attempt at demoralization.”
- “I am calling on all those who grasp the danger: gather strength and do the right thing. I don’t know if the entire move can be stopped, but it still might be stopped in its initial stages.”
- “We have reached the moment of truth today… There is a way to achieve peace and security, but a unilateral withdrawal under fire and with nothing in return is certainly not the way.”
- “It’s time you stop running away from the voters. These are the voters who elected you, who sent you. Stand before them. Present your policies, defend your policies, like I have presented my policies here and let them decide and respect their decision.”
- “The question many in my country are now asking is this: Will America apply its principles consistently and win this war, or will it selectively abandon these principles and thereby ultimately risk losing the war?”
What does Bibi Netanyahu mean to you? Visit my Facebook Page and leave a message!
Nick Adams is an Australian best-selling author, speaker and political commentator. He is best known for his work in the field of American exceptionalism, and is credited with a resurgence in the idea worldwide. He is a regular on Fox News, C-SPAN and nationally-syndicated radio. Adams has received several state awards, being appointed an Honorary Texan by Governor Rick Perry in 2013. He is the author of the book: The American Boomerang (2014). He can be reached on Twitter @NickAdamsinUSA. His website is www.nickadamsinamerica.com.