Here are 9 Bible verses we should keep close to our heart.
- “Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” – Philippians 4:8
- “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea, though the waters thereof roar and be troubled…. Be still, and know that I am God.” – Psalm 46
- “If you grasp and cling to life on your terms, you’ll lose it, but if you let that life go, you’ll get life on God’s terms.” So said Jesus, he who let his life go for us, in Luke 17:31 (Message).
- “The heart of the wise man inclineth to the right, but the hear of the fool inclineth to the left.” – Ecclesiastes 10:2.
- Psalm 100 says it best: “Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all ye lands. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good. His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations.”
- Galatians 5:13, “You were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.”
- “One day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day,” the Good Book reminds us (II Peter 3:8).
- “Attention, all! See the marvels of God! Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything.” – Psalm 46 (Message)
- “We see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor, that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For [God purposed], in bringing man sons to glory, to make the Captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.” (Heb. 2:9, 10)
Let me know yours on Facebook- www.facebook.com/nickadamsinamerica!