America’s greatest threat is not Barack Obama. It’s not George Soros, Islamic Terror, Socialism, Communism, or Liberalism.
No… America’s greatest threat is APATHY.
America is suffering from an epidemic of selfish, gutless people who do not care, and will not sober up from their reality tv, politically correct, clueless stupor and get off their couch to stand up and fight for the things that made this nation great.
God, please help me to help them WAKE UP
I travel around the country, speaking out for the restoration of our Constitutional Republic and yet, every single day, I meet people who do not have a clue just how close we are to losing everything our Founding Fathers handed us on a silver platter.
I meet people who do not know what is going on in our country. They do not watch the news, read the paper, read books, or surf news blogs on the net. They tell me they can’t handle all the negativity and don’t want to know. These are people who are hard workers, tax payers, hunters who love their guns, and people who show every indication of intelligence in every other aspect of their lives, yet, I wonder why their brains do not grasp the importance of knowledge about current events and our government. I wonder why they don’t feel an obligation to stand up for what is right and just.
I don’t understand how these people (there are millions of them) think our nation can survive all of the threats from within if they remain silent and detached. Thomas Jefferson said “All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to remain silent.”
Do these people not care or do they simply believe as individuals, they are helpless to do anything about the state of our nation?
The day that Americans feel as individuals, they are helpless to make a difference, is a day we all need to step back and examine what we have done with the gift from our Founders.
We were to be a nation of the people, by the people, and for the people… not a nation of the government, by the government and for the government. Our Founders designed this Constitutional Republic to be run by the people. The government is there to serve US. Somehow, we have lost sight of this pecking order and it is time to remind those who serve us, who is the boss. Apathy is the government’s best friend. It cannot grow, thrive and survive without it.
We must stand up and fight APATHY!
Allow me to list the ways YOU as an individual CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
* We must not be afraid to take a stand publicly for what is right and speak against all that is wrong. We must share truth with our friends, family, and neighbors, even when it is uncomfortable to do so.
* We must educate our children about the importance of the Constitution and Bill of Rights so they are sensitive to any efforts by the government to infringe on liberty.
* We must stay on top of our children’s education. Know what is in their text books and what their teachers are putting in their brains on a daily basis.
* Teach your children or grandchildren gun safety, good marksmanship, and the importance of the 2nd Amendment. Without it we have no way to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
In the 20th century, over 270 million people have been annihilated by their own governments AFTER BEING DISARMED.
* We must stay on top of current events. Watch the news (not msnbc, nbc, cbs,and abc).. Read reliable news outlets on the net… Listen to Conservative news talk radio
* Get involved in active Conservative groups that are fighting for Constitutional causes in your state
* Financially support political campaigns of candidates who stand for the values that made this country great.
* If you can’t donate money, volunteer to knock on doors, work a phone bank or put up campaign signs
* Once your candidate is elected, you must stay on his or her back. Keep him/her accountable. You put them in office and you can remove them.
* Run for office. We need people,(not politicians) in office who know and understand what its like to live in real world America. Eliminating career politicians from our legislative branch of government is the fastest road to fiscal health and a sound Constitutional Republic.
* Financially support organizations that stand up for YOUR 2nd Amendment Right… NRA, Gun Owners of America, The Second Amendment Foundation, Oath Keepers, National Association of Gun Rights.
Those are just a few of my suggestions. America did not get in this desperate state over night and we will not recover overnight. It is going to be a long, tough, road but we must become determined, passionate, and consistent with our efforts to overcome. Only then will we be victorious! I look forward to celebrating that day.