(I swear the title will make sense in a minute.)
As the father of one son and a brand-new daughter, the problems of the world are increasingly MY problems. Frankly, I have begun to seriously fear for my children’s future as I look at the direction of the USA. Skyrocketing debt, corrupt politicians, rampant illegal aliens, devotion to political correctness over common sense, devolution from striving to be rich to vilifying wealth, all are symptoms of a growing disease. It never truly sank in until recently though that the idiots of today (the obamas, socialists, communists, progressives, liberals) have been under construction for quite a long time and are now breeding themselves into horrific numbers. Begun 100 years ago with the likes of Woodrow Wilson (a progressive academic, clueless on the real world…sound eerily familiar?) and Theodore Roosevelt, the progressives have been hiding in the shadows, positioning themselves to intentionally corrupt our children. The Occupy imbeciles are just the latest spores of the infection eating away at the soul of our Country.
Still, after knowing this history, from where has the current crop of useful idiots slithered? Many are the unfettered offspring of aging hippies but more problematic are the vile individuals that have positioned themselves as “educators” of our youth. Troubling signs are rampant and a patriotic parent should be vigilant. As a fun exercise, I will take the next five minutes or so to provide as many examples off the top of my head that show the left’s mental rape of our children. Surely as perverse as anything allegedly perpetrated by Jerry Sandusky, the people influencing your children behind your back are increasingly your enemy.
Okay, start the clock…..NOW!
- Just after the 2008 election, a New Jersey class of young students was indoctrinated into learning/singing the “umm-umm” pro-obama song.
- Equally vile was the recently revealed class in Charlottesville, VA that forced young children to sing a song in praise of the Occupy idiots (not shocked about Cville though…lived there for three years and they are a mostly nutbag libs).
- Even reading a Christmas book to my son two months ago proved troubling. Bad Kitty Christmas, the story of a runaway cat learning the true meaning of the season, has a pro-gay slant hidden in it. This is a story I was reading to my just-turned three year old son and not a lesson I wanted to tackle.
- Colleges and universities are actually supporting the Occupy movement, even offering class credit for students who attend. Though college costs have skyrocketed beyond any other segment of society (including medicine), we are paying these liberal “teachers” to indoctrinate the next generation. Why are the Conservatives not occupying these subversive institutions of liberal indoctrination?
- I just learned about this one from my sister-in-law and confirmed it with some current university students (you can google yourself and read about the program at many schools): A LARGE portion of college kids now have their parents to pay a doctor to diagnose them as ADHD. Once designated with this largely fake condition, they are provided a school-appointed and paid note-taker to attend class and take their notes. They are also provided help taking tests and extra time to complete exams and other tasks. I was shocked by this one. These kids can play Xbox for days straight but cannot concentrate enough to take notes? Parents and teachers should be arrested for crippling their kids like this. No wonder students are getting out of college uneducated and surprised when they have to move back into their parent’s basement (when not Occupying and whining they want something for nothing, that is).
- Heck, many law schools do not even teach CONSTITUTIONAL Law any longer as the progressives have, for decades, worked to remove our Founding Documents from classrooms at all levels.
- Idiot parents and teachers continue to support the youth sports craze of not keeping score and everyone getting a ribbon. Kids need to learn to win and lose with class, not the ideals of socialism praising all as equal. Remember, the Founding Fathers gave us the right to start on equal ground, NOT finish on equal ground. One kid may be terrible at soccer but excel at playing piano. Everyone is not equally good at everything and the sooner children learn they stink at some things, the better off they will be in the real world.
- Even American Idol proves my point. While the William Hungs of the world may be initially funny, “singers” of his ilk are evidence that kids are being indoctrinated in socialism. After always having been told by their parents/teachers that they are just as good as anyone else at everything, the kids are shocked when told by judges that they are terrible.
- Sadly, even our Army fell prey to this some year ago when “experts” felt all soldiers deserved a beret and not just Airborne and Special Forces. We want soldiers to protect us from the bad guys but do not want to hurt their self-esteem? Yeah, let us lower the bar for everyone instead of giving the soldiers a goal to attain. Sigh…. (The tide may be turning back to sanity as they recently ditched the berets for all program. Maybe now only those that EARN them will wear them.)
- Now silly libs are sometimes waiting YEARS to “assign” a gender to their kids, as if the penis or vagina did not tip them off. I almost have to duct-tape my head to keep it from exploding on this one!
- The creators of Sesame Street recently admitted that they were spreading left wing propaganda in the show and have been doing so for years.
- Hollywood blockbusters are very often (not so) veiled liberal propaganda now. As an example, director James Cameron admitted this and, in virtually all of his hits, the same “military/corporations are bad” message is apparent. Avatar, Titanic, Aliens and Terminator all have this anti-American theme.
My time is almost up so I will hit the three that make me most sad. As a not-so-closeted geek growing up (and now), I love the wholly American industry of comic books. The heroes invented to battle the scourge of Hitler and his minions decades ago have certainly flipped to the other side it seems.
- When the Captain America movie came out last year, apparently studio execs feared having “America” in the title was negative and considered changing the name, even allowing countries to decide if the real name or simply “The First Avenger” would be used.
- I was greatly bothered when I caught the latest trailer of the upcoming Batman epic, The Dark Knight Rises, as it appears they are wading into the realm of glorifying the lazy, something-for-nothing Occupiers. The lines that imply such have Anne Hathaway (who herself attended the Occupy Wall Street illegalities last year) as Catwoman telling millionaire (and Batman in disguise) Bruce Wayne, “You think this can last? There’s a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits you’re all gonna wonder how you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.” I may be wrong and nothing would make me feel better than for Batman to beat the hell out of some Occupiers. Fingers crossed on that one.
- Okay, here is the worst one as it borders on American sacrilege. Last year, Superman (of the Truth, Justice and American Way Supermans) renounced his United States citizenship as he essentially perverted himself into a UN/world-government toady. Though most my comic reading days are behind me, I am a life-long Superman geek and this one, in a very real way, struck at the fabric of our society and is emblematic of the perversion of our youth.
Okay, I went over my five minutes a little but, all in all, this is just the tip of the iceberg that happened to come to mind. Think there is a problem? History is rife with leaders that understood the key to overthrowing good is perverting the youth. Hitler, Marx, and Lenin knew it and those trying to overthrow the US government and capitalism, the only political system proven to unleash man’s freedom, know the lesson as well. If you are not paying attention, your chip off the old block will become Chip of the New Bloc. As a peace offering to the misguided parasites however, I will admit that their side is spot on with one point. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, themselves hippies and assumedly some of the liberals in the 1% trying to pass themselves off as the 99%, did have one thing 100% correct: Teach your children well.
About Chris Gadsden: As the sixth-great grandson of American patriot and Revolutionary War hero Christopher Gadsden, I feel it is my duty to speak fondly of America’s greatness and stand ready to defend her against all adversaries. Sadly, I must rail against the vileness and evil of the leftists, progressives, Marxist, socialists and idiots in general now threatening to destroy our great nation. If you support this aim, please spread the word.