It’s hard to believe how some Americans voted at the polls on November 6. Here’s what those Americans may heap upon themselves and the other true Americans who DIDN’T vote for Obama in a nutshell:
- It’s obvious that now more than 50 percent of Americans want to give up their individual freedoms for more government control of their lives.
- More national debt that will no doubt spiral out of control that may cause major monetary collapses here and abroad.
- Higher taxes.
- Higher unemployment (for those who are willing to work).
- U.S.Military cutbacks and the weakening of our armed forces, which could lead to more attacks from our enemies here and abroad.
- Poor relations with U.S. ally Israel in the Middle east which could lead to nuclear war there and eventually here.
- More attacks on the constitution especially the first and the second amendments.
- Obamacare. Even our Canadian neighbors will be affected by this because they come to the U.S. for better healthcare than they receive now.
- Many more too numerous to mention.
I can’t help but to think back to ancient Rome. We all know about the decline of the Roman Empire. Emperor Nero
(Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus) reigned from October 54 A.D. to June 68 A.D. Go back and research his life and rule as emperor and see the parallels of him and Obama.