This is shockingly sad.
Check it out:
You may recall last week that we reported that Obama sent three–count ’em, THREE–White House officials to Baltimore resident Freddie Gray’s funeral. By contrast, this week Obama sent no one to the funeral of the New York police officer brutally shot in the face.
But let’s take a look at some of the other notable funerals during Obama’s regime.
Here are the funerals that Obama didn’t bother attending or sending any officials to:
- British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
- Polish President Lech Kaczynski
- Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle
- Murdered NY officer Brian Moore
Now here are some of the funerals that Obama attended or sent White House representatives to:
- Saudi King Abdullah
- Florida criminal Trayvon Martin
- Missouri criminal Michael Brown
- Maryland criminal Freddie Gray