Recently Reader’s Digest, historically the Cliff’s Notes of popular literature, came out with a list that supposedly provides America’s most trusted 100 individuals. The poll, compiled with the assistance of The Wagner Group, is mostly composed of leftists, people who act/lie for a living and individuals only their mothers have heard of. I have already covered #1 (Tom Hanks) to #40 (Tim Tebow) so we begin again with:
41. Cassius Clay/Cassius X/Muhammad Ali: Great fighter and funny guy early on but, if you know anything about history, not a very good guy. Used as a pawn by the Black Muslim group, Ali supported racial separatism and never spoke against the Nation of Islam’s hatred, violence and bigotry. He was not a conscientious objector but was instead a traitor since he simply refused to go to a war not declared by Allah.
42. George Lucas: He did great work early on but his failures continue to rain down. Instead of developing anything new, he simply tinkers with his old Star Wars movies, making then prettier and less entertaining with every re-release. The last three Star Wars movies stunk. The last Indiana Jones movie did as well and it was all Lucas’s fault. The obama supporter also describes himself as a “Methodist-Buddhist” whatever that is. By the way, Han shot first.
43. Stephen Breyer: Another lefty on the Supreme Court. This is one of the “Living Document” judges who believes the Constitution needs to be altered as time passes…but only when it suits him. He feels that abortion is a guaranteed right but the right to have handguns is not. Who agrees with that? (As a side note, read Glenn Beck’s new book “Control” if you want the facts on gun control. Good, quick read with all the facts.)
44. John Roberts: Supreme Court, back to back. I think his idiocy in the obamacare decision was enough to disqualify him as a person worthy of trust.
45. Ben Affleck: Dumb kid with a head full of rocks. Like the Sean Penns of the world, he thinks his fame provides a right to spout stupid ideas untethered from history or fact. Occasionally he makes a good movie (rarely) but is so far to the left as to be comical. He is a Gore and obama supporter too. Enough said.
46. Whoopi Goldberg: Really, we trust a woman named Whoopi? The woman that thought it was a good idea for Ted Danson to wear blackface to a party? The woman that tried a low-class gotcha interview with Ann Romney? The woman that thinks the Japanese did not attack Pearl Harbor and that Muslims are more persecuted than Jews?
47. Richard Besser, MD: Wow, you people and your TV doctors!
48. Rabbi Arthur Schneier: Hey! A person of faith made it into the Top 50! Shocking.
49. Anthony M. Kennedy: How can we trust this Supreme Court judge if his brain is as dependable as a bag full of cats? He makes mostly good decisions and then goes off the reservation and stabs the country in the back. Ponderous.
50. Anderson Cooper: Trusting someone from CNN or MSNBC is like trusting the “news” shows on Comedy Central.
51. Hillary Clinton: Whitewater and the magic files. Questionable cattle investments. “Travelgate”. Mysterious deaths of Vince Foster and Ron Brown. She & husband accepted donations from drug traffickers, corrupt Chinese agents, illegal arms dealers, and the Indonesian Lippo Group. Web Hubbell payoff. HillaryCare. She stole silverware, furniture and more upon her White House move-out. Hired criminal Sandy Berger in 2008. She falsified FEC documents to cover up illegal campaign donations. She has repeatedly intervened on donors’ behalves while holding various offices. Wikileaks spying scandal. MIA during Benghazi. Additionally, she is the one that dusted off the evil term “Progressive” after “liberal” began to be viewed as a negative. Peach of a gal, Hillary.
52. Henry Louis Gates, Jr.: In case you do not remember this idiot, he was the one breaking into his own house and copped an attitude when police were called by a neighbor about a break-in. He was a jerk to the officer and touched off a “racial” incident. Of course obama spoke without knowing the details of the incident and said the officer acted “stupidly.”
53. Sonia Sotomayor: Ahhhh, such a wise Latina. If by wise you mean “raving, racist idiot”, you are right. She belongs to La Raza, an America-hating radical group (Whites have the KKK, blacks have the Black Panthers, Latinos have La Raza, and Muslims have CARE). She reportedly identifies herself as Puerto Rican, though she was born in the Bronx and holds the Marxist view that Puerto Rico is essentially under colonial occupation by the US. She believes in legalized racism (i.e. affirmative action) and her rulings support such. Here is the quote Reader’s Digest should have used, “”I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.””
54. Dwayne Johnson: He’s THE ROCK people. Wrestling=fake. Acting=fake. Muscles=Steroids. Oh, but he is trustworthy apparently.
55. Phil Mickelson: Seems like a nice guy but do not really like him. For way too long, he was content to come in second to Tiger Woods instead of speaking and acting like a champion.
56. Christiane Amanpour: Supports obama. Seems to despise the US. Sympathizes with the criminals at Gitmo. Yet another in a long line of supposed intellectuals on the left that fail to understand the world.
59. Oprah Winfrey: Nice person somehow but wrong on politics. Forgetful of her roots and simple beginnings. Injects race where it does not belong. Lousy actress. Gave away “free” cars that cost “winners” $7000. She started believing in the wacky spiritualism in the book “The Secret.” Lacks self-control as evidenced by her weight.
60. Samuel A. Alito: Mainly Conservative but too often sides with Progressives. I will take him over the far-left nuts on the bench but he could stand to be right (and Right) on a few more issues.
The next article will drop soon. We have so many trustworthy individuals yet to come! Mainly talking heads from the left but we do have our Socialist-in-Chief on the way. Stay classy, America.
Please check out my Conservative Consumerism (http://www.cafepress.com/conservatismbychrisgadsden) and my Facebook page Conservatism by Chris Gadsden (https://www.facebook.com/ConservatismByChrisGadsden) so you can be notified when new articles post.
As the sixth-great grandson of American patriot and Revolutionary War hero Christopher Gadsden, I feel it is my duty to speak fondly of America’s greatness and stand ready to defend her against all adversaries. Sadly, I must rail against the vileness and evil of the leftists, progressives, Marxist, socialists and idiots in general now threatening to destroy our great nation. If you support this aim, please spread the word.