Julie West, founder of Parents for Truth in Education, finds some scary stuff on the Williamson County, TN Schools website. She goes to the 7th grade Social Studies page and points out a few shocking things, beginning with the fact that we have been told “Common Core is only Language Arts (English) and Math.” First red flag. Here are other red flags that prove Common Core has an Islamic agenda prepared for the minds of our next American generation.
1. Why is CCSS, Common Core State Standards on the Social Studies page? Haslam/Looney said CCSS is only Math and Language Arts.
2. Why is a “religion” being taught in school? Christianity is banned, including the word Christmas, and prayer, etc. So why
Islam? And, why only Islam?
3. According to the WCS website, more time is being spent on teaching Islam than on teaching the Roman Empire and its effect on
American Law and Government, architecture, etc.
4. Under the heading ‘Islamic World Standards. Africa,’ the CC Curriculum teaches this; ‘Pillars of Islam.’ ‘Discover Islam.’
“Explore. Discover. Be Convinced.” Then, there’s “My Journey to Islam,” someone’s conversion story.
Is there a conversion to Christianity story in the CCSS curriculum? No. A Conversion to Judaism story? No.
5. Common Core Curriculum links to a Muslim gear page that includes T shirts bearing the Aqida, the Muslim creed.
Read more at http://victoriajackson.com/12040/williamson-county-tn-middle-schools-ban-christianity-teach-islam-video-proof